Finished Fertilizer items like Urea, MOP, DAP, NPK and Fertilizer Raw material like Rock Phosphate are handled in large quantity at Kandla Port. Kandla is the highest volume Fertilizer handling Major port in the country.
Rishi shipping has the distinction of handling 4.00 Million tons of Fertilizer in a year at Kandla port, which record is never achieved by any of the stevedores in the country in the 12 major ports.
Rishi shipping handles almost 90 % of the fertilizer cargo handled in Kandla Port. Since majority of this cargo is rail bound Rishi shipping with the support of its bagging plant and innovative idea of deploying the preloaded crates is capable of loading 8 to 9 rakes in a day.
- Chambal Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited.
- Zuari Agro Chemicals Ltd.
- Sunfert International Pvt. Ltd.
- India Farmer Fertilizers Co-operative Ltd. (MKTG.)
- India Farmer Fertilizers Co-operative Ltd. (Kandla Plant)
- Deepak Fertilisers & Petrochemicals Ltd.
- Tata Chemicals Ltd.
- Mosaic India Pvt. Ltd.
- Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd.
- Nagarjuna Fertilizers & Chemicals
- Indian Potash Ltd.
- Rashtriya Chemicals Fertilizers.