As per the present trend Kandla Port is handling almost 10 million MT of coal per annum excluding the coal that can be handled by berth no 13 15 and Tuna Port . Since Rishi shipping is owning Floating Cranes and is servicing Cape size and Panamax Vessels which essentially carry coal, the rake loading of coal is a big challenge with the increased volume and multiple importers and traders in the game. Rishi shipping is capable of loading 4 to 5 rakes of Coal in a day with the support of in house Loaders dumpers and dedicated and skilled staff.
- Agarwal Coal Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
- Bhatia Global Trading Ltd.
- Knowledge Infrastructure Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- K S K Mahanadi Power Company Ltd.
- Osho Minerals (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Jaiprakash Associates Ltd.
- Sakuma Exports
- Godavari Commodities Ltd.
- Sara International
- Phoenix Commitrade
- Concast Exim Ltd.
- Tata International Ltd.
- Coastal Energy